Handbags sale, handbags sale online usa enablet. wikipedia.org

Partners

In no particular order…

ProjectReadOn

ProjectReadOn states a goal to be at the forefront of the online video revolution by empowering people in the deaf and hard of hearing, approved and foreign language communities.  This is a very important cause and one that we take very seriously.  Please support them in any way that you can and let others that may need the service know that they are available.

Tremor Media

Thank you to all the support from the team over at Tremor Media for providing advertising for our programs.  Also a big thank you for the help of launching our present website.

Shalom Magazine

Home of Bubbe’s Ask Bubbe Column. An open publication that can reach anyone who wants to connect to his/her community, to Israel and to his/her Judaism. You can read the column on Shalom Magazine’s website located at http://shalomma.com/

The Bible Raps Project

The Bible Raps Project is a new initiative aimed at exciting young Jewish students about Judaism, Jewish Heritage, and Jewish texts.  Built around a series of raps that draw on texts from the Bible and Midrash, the Bible Raps Project will resonate with Jewish youth in a way that traditional media cannot by fusing rap music, this generation’s most powerful mode of cultural communication, with Jewish discourse.

Purchase his latest album by searching for “bible raps” on iTunes.

Jewish Virtual Library

AICE is a nonprofit educational organization based in Maryland. Our Jewish Virtual Library (www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org) is the world’s most comprehensive Jewish cyber encyclopedia with more than 20,000 entries covering everything from anti-Semitism to Zionism. We average more than 16 million hits/month.

Friday Light

A great website for those who wish to learn more about lighting of the candles at the beginning of the sabbath. Receive a FREE candle lighting starter kit from there website!

Yideoz

Yideoz is the hot new Jewish online video sharing community. Watch and upload videos, share your videos with friends and family, join groups and more.

Shamash: The Jewish Network

Shamash is the oldest and best known Jewishly oriented service accessible through the Internet. Shamash serves the full spectrum of Jewish religious, educational, cultural, communal, and social service organizations interested in utilizing new electronic technologies to share information and deliver services to the Jewish community worldwide.

Shamash is a project of Hebrew College Online which is also the home of Hebrew College’s On Line Courses.

Blubrry

Blubrry is a social podcasting community that connects podcast producers, advertisers and everyone looking for great independently produced content.  They have started with us from the start and is always a welcome member of the community.

One Minute How To

Thank you to George and everyone on his team that allowed us to have our first online interview.  From time to time we love dropping on by and leaving a one minute tip on One Minute How To.  George is a pleasure to work with.

Blip.tv

Thank you to blip.tv for all you have done for the podcasting community.  It really shows what happens when someone cares for the industry.

YouTube

Well if it wasn’t for YouTube then we would have never had our start.  We owe a whole lot for allowing us to get to the fan base that we have today.

Noam Hassenfeld

Noam is an amazing guest composer for the show.  He writes mostly electronica and experimental modern music.  If you would like to hire him for one of your productions or to make you a custom ringtone for you or a special someone please email your proposal to  njhassen@fas.harvard.edu

Jeff Pulver and Chris Brogan

Two wonderful supporters in the podcasting community.  They supported us and gave us the confidence when we started.  It is great to have mentors like Jeff and Chris around.

All others!

There may have been people we have left out and we apologize.  Please leave a comment below and we will do our best to make appropriate changes but just know that we appreciate every single one of you that have helped guide our mission.  Every little thing you have done have made this show great and many many people have been guided and helped by this process.  A big round of applause and a thank you to all.

20 Comments

20 responses so far ↓

• 1 Yaakov // Jan 4, 2009 at 12:19 pm

Bubbe and grandson,
    Well done. Good luck with this. Much parnasa… and good food… to you and your family!

• 2 raymond rowell // Mar 3, 2009 at 12:38 am

I am so sorry to hear your bubbe is having health problems. I loved the show so much. I can only hope she feels better soon. with love and respect,
    Raymond

• 3 Renee' // Mar 18, 2009 at 4:25 pm

You both are so wonderful! I love you Bubbe!!! I just found your site yesterday but I already made one of your recipes for dinner – it was wonderful!!
    Best of luck and lots of love and prayers to you both!

• 4 Esti // May 11, 2009 at 10:10 pm

Love your shpiel for Pillsbury…have they responded as of yet? I blog about kosher food, Jewish holidays, rasing kids, and much more. Let’s be in Link!

• 5 admin // May 13, 2009 at 5:29 pm

Thank you so much. If you blog about the kosher Pillsbury campaign I have no problem placing a link back to your website. Just let us know when it is up 😀

• 6 Todd Cochrane // Sep 1, 2009 at 11:49 pm

Secure your place on the 2009 Podcast Awards site. Thank you for your support in 2008!

Todd..

• 7 Barry Camson // Oct 12, 2009 at 8:49 am

Avraham and Bubbe,

Avraham, thanks for telling me about this site at Shabbos dinner last week. It is priceless. With the videos, even I might be able to learn how to do some of these things. Best regards to your Bubbe.

• 8 hanky smalls // Jan 30, 2010 at 9:04 am

i like your thing its pretty cool i am also atarting a website, i havent gotten realy started but your insparation will make me thanxx

• 9 hanky smalls // Jan 30, 2010 at 9:05 am

i like your website its pretty cool i am also atarting a website, i havent gotten realy started but your insparation will make me thanxx

• 10 Helen // Jan 30, 2010 at 9:26 am

I am aJewish great gram,called G.G,he is the love of my life and his name is Milo. I make chicken soup veery much like you do and taught Milos mom to make it when she was 14. She has cooked itfor her dorm when she was in college, when she was in England,and for all her friends. So, on to another generation. I am going to make your Jelly Jammies next. Thanks.

• 11 Benjamin Entine // Jan 31, 2010 at 3:06 am

Watched your shows for the first time today. The recipes look sumptuous–that’s good enough to eat–each time. Here’s a Yiddish word for you, Bubbe: gevaltick–wonderful! And a couple more for der anaikel, Avrom: Mazel Tov! Need an explanation? Just ask Bubbe.

• 12 Penny Johnson // Jan 31, 2010 at 8:59 am

Loved the article in the Globe! I told my husband I know these celebrities! Congratulations on this delightful venture.

• 13 FexinhiseeFax // Feb 5, 2010 at 10:54 pm

And you could paint this theme more in detail, it seems to me that here something does not suffice

• 14 Lauri Candee // Feb 13, 2010 at 6:18 am

My wonderful cousin Merle sent me to your site. She makes wonderful mandel bread but now i am going to try Bubbe’s and compare! This is a great concept and it’s like being in the kitchen with my mom — very “hamish.” Great job!

• 15 Liz // Apr 10, 2010 at 1:09 pm

I heard about you on Digital Nation and immediately went to your web site. I LOVE your show!!!! The show brings back so many memories of my grandmother.

• 16 expersFiescib // May 21, 2010 at 9:19 pm

Thank you – I liked this post. Anyway the time will pass and we will see if you are right or not. Have a nice day and regards from New Zeland!
    Chris
    My site

• 17 lenkazipa // May 24, 2010 at 4:23 am

It’s funny, uoy like it

• 18 Judybeas // Jun 9, 2010 at 7:24 pm

Recently found JLTV on my Time Warner Cable. Started watching Feed Me about a month ago. Then I watched them again while I was recording the recipes for myself.

Love, LOVE this show and your Bubbe. I’d like to hear more Yiddish. My Mom died 20 years ago and I miss asking her what does that mean?

Please keep up the great work!

• 19 Tony Perkin // Jul 12, 2010 at 5:14 am

Fascinating info ……………..
    Please advise a contact name and e-mail address as I wish to introduce a product to “feed me bubbe” that could be of invaluable help to all those “bubbes” and “zeidas” living on there own whose children (and grand children” are never around when they should be ……………
    Not me of course, G-d forbid !

• 20 Marilyn Mack-Joshua // Oct 28, 2010 at 10:37 am

I heard about your show through a friend that has Time Warner Cable. Is the show also on Cablevision and if so, what channel?